Member Services Representative
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Job DescriptionCrunch is a No Judgment Gym that believes in
making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and
entertainment.Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Working at
Crunch is more than a job, its an opportunity to inspire others to
reach their fitness goals. Our No Judgments philosophy attracts a
diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an
amazing company to work for.We are looking for energetic persons
who want to work at a fun, high paced gym. If you are that person,
then Crunch wants you!Benefits/ Perks:
- Great facilities with functional training areas, premier
strength equipment, top-of-the-line cardio equipment and more
- Complimentary CPR/AED Re-certifications
- Benefits including group health insurance, disability
insurance, life insurance, time-off benefits like vacation and
holidays, and others. Must maintain full time status.
- Complimentary Crunch gym membership
- Discounts on services, products, and much more!Front Desk
- Greet all members & guests with a smile and wish them well as
they exit the club.
- Check in all members and guests in accordance with company
- Facilitate any messages on club software at member
- Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional manner.
- Communicate special events to members and guests.
- Maintain an atmosphere which makes members feel welcome.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional disposition at all times.
- Understand and follow all policies, procedures and
- Sell retail products (if sold at the front desk).
- Schedule member service needs
- Assist in retail, childcare, etc. desks/areas as needed.
- Facilitate payment of member services in accordance with
- Know club facility, services, and schedules.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Above position may report to Operations Manager where
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any
- Fluent in English
- Proficient reading and writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- 18+ years of age
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking skills
- High energy and patience required
- Open availabilityCrunch provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.by Jobble
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Elk Grove , Member Services Representative, Sales , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!