IT Systems Analyst
Company: Infinity Technologies
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Systems Analyst Job Description*
*Title: *Systems Analyst
*Reports To: *Chief Network Engineer
*Job Type: *Full-Time - Average week is onsite two days a week and
remote three days a week - varies as needed.
*Locations: *Onsite primarily the valley and provide remote
assistance to other Infinity Clients on an as-needed basis
*Infinity Technologies* is an IT (Information Technology) & GIS
(Geographic Information System) staffing and consulting services
provider. We offer custom solutions for businesses of all sizes in
public and private sectors in California. Infinity Technologies is
not your ordinary MSP provider; we partner with clients helping
them build an environment that can handle the pressures of today
while also planning for the needs of tomorrow. We are vendor
agnostic and work with each of our client's budgets. We offer a
competitive salary and a collaborative work environment cultivating
a company culture that preaches team first and ensures our team has
the proper support to succeed.
To learn more about *Infinity Technologies, *go to:
A Systems Analyst is responsible for the planning, engineering,
implementation, and compliance of an internal/external
organization's systems infrastructure, including the implementation
and design of hardware and software and on-premise and cloud
environments. A Systems Analyst monitors and reports on the
performance of systems. They are familiar with this field's
standard concepts, practices, and procedures. This multi-purpose
role reviews documentation and strategy to ensure successful team
engagement. They also serve as a technical liaison between
Infinity, clients, users, and vendors. They advise on current
internal and external projects and tasks, working with the system's
hardware and software to deliver solutions to client institutions.
A Systems Analyst is expected to stay abreast of current and new
technology related to their role.
* *Level 2 - 3 IT Support*
* *Understand Advanced Troubleshooting steps*
* *Understand Microsoft Active Directory/Office 365*
* *Understand Microsoft Server Architecture*
* *Understand WAN/LAN Basic Networking Troubleshooting*
* Protects systems and data at multiple layers.
* Demonstrates basic knowledge of a variety of technology.
* Serves as an escalation point for triaging and resolving
* Provides systems architecture consultation to internal or
* Installs, configures, and upgrades software and hardware.
* May interact with vendors for support, design, and incident
* Participates in the planning, design, and implementation of
system engineering projects.
* Analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, and implements changes
supporting the company or client infrastructure, business
processes, operations, and product systems.
* Analyzes, installs, modifies, and supports various operating
systems, databases, and utility software.
* May contribute to the development, testing, evaluation, or design
of system or infrastructure architecture used throughout the IT
* Develops content for and maintains technical documentation (site
surveys, network diagrams, systems RUNBOOKS, knowledge base,
* Provides clear documentation of completed projects for various
* Escalates issues to appropriate staff for prompt resolution.
* Communicates technical issues and solutions with customers in
terms appropriate for the audience.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*MEASUREMENTS OF SUCCESS*
* Environment and systems stability and compliance.
* Providing a point of contact for stakeholders.
* Deliversproject outcomes on time, within budget, and satisfies
technical and stakeholder requirements.
*Education & Certifications: *
An accredited university, college, or trade school education and
training in applicable technology or equivalent relevant
professional and technical experience.
* Two years of systems and network responsibilities preferred
* Prefer current relevant Microsoft certifications
Professional level position in described technology. Two (2) to
four (4) years of successful, hands-on work experience in relevant
* Prefer experience with Microsoft 365 and Azure
* IT Support knowledge and troubleshooting steps.
* Advanced knowledge of server and workstation hardware and
* Working knowledge of network hardware and software technologies
of multiple vendors
* Proficient technical skills with the ability to continue learning
in an ever-changing environment
* Familiarity with Microsoft SQL and basic data retrieval
* Working knowledge of VOIP technology
* Working knowledge of backup systems and concepts
*Required Skills: *
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the target
* Reasoning, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
* General IT Networking skills
* Collaboration and teamwork skills
* Project and time management skills
* Customer service skills
* Ability to work both remotely and on-location
* Ability to learn and support new technologies
This position requires regular contact both inside and outside the
This position requires judgment to plan and perform; general
decisions are made to solve a problem or select a course of action
for a standard or recognized method of operation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $35.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Professional development assistance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Elk Grove, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Infinity Technologies, Elk Grove , IT Systems Analyst, Professions , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!