Local Class B Route Driver-- $5000 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: June 25, 2022
*************$5000.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!!!!!*************
Safety-Kleen in Sacramento, CA is looking for a Class B Delivery
Driver to join their safety conscious team. You will be responsible
for operating Class B tanker truck delivering Windshield Washer
Fluid to customers (possibe antifreeze service). Driver will
un-ravel hose and fill drums and bulk tanks. Local home every day.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages; opportunity for bonuses
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- You will be responsible for loading your truck and preparing
for your scheduled services;
- Driver will make route service calls to new and existing fleet
and automotive clients across your assigned territory you will
build customer relationships to ensure business retention and
- Using your commercial driving skills and attention to detail,
you will ensure the safe and proper delivery of product in one of
our highly recognizable Safety-Kleen tanker trucks;
- You will also have handheld technology available to help you
successfully manage your service schedules and document your
- Driver will be provided regulatory and job training; you will
perform daily tasks in compliance with regulations and company
standard operating procedures;
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL and tanker endorsement needed (or able to
- Ability to operate a manual transmission;
- Previous route service preferred;
- Strong customer service skills / relationship-building skills
- Ability to use a mobile device.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their
waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™ Join our safety
focused team today To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
www.safety-kleen.com/careers . Clean Harbors is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due
to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal,
state/provincial or local protected class. Safety-Kleen Systems, a
Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Elk Grove , Local Class B Route Driver-- $5000 SIGN ON BONUS, Professions , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!