Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It
You will ensure that our products are delivered safely and on time.
You will stock your truck with our products, drive to stores and
warehouses and unload at locations where needed.
How you will contribute
- Ensure compliance with procedures and regular safety checks of
your equipment (tractor, trailer, pallet jack, etc.) to ensure
safety at all times
- Deliver products, load and unload products from your truck, and
drive to and from our customers and back to the warehouse
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the
following experience and knowledge:
- Clean CDL-Class A license.
- Proven experience of safe driving behavior and no serious
driving convictions in the last five years
- Basic understanding of temperature-controlled food
- Able to use smart phones or tablets and ELD for logging
positions and driving times
- Display flexibility toward daily changing routes and working
- A great customer-oriented attitude, displaying our values to
the customers you deliver goods to
- General understanding of vehicle mechanics to communicate
problems in case of breakdowns and to perform basic repairs
Mondelēz International is looking for a qualified Driver to handle
warehouse activities including loading, pulling product, unloading
and loading trucks and other required tasks.
Responsible for Direct Store Delivery of Mondelēz International
food products to various customers.
Principal and Continuing Responsibilities:
Adheres to all safety checks and rules specified.
2. Ability to perform repetitive work in a fast-paced work
environment and capable of the defined physical activities,
(Lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.) Must be able
to lift 35-50lbs.
3. Organize product in warehouse accurately and in a timely
4. Rotate product in the proper "first in, first out" method in
accordance with Mondelēz product rotation guidelines.
5. Capable of operating manual pallet jacks.
6. Unload returned product and integrated advertising display
material in its designated area in accordance to Branch
7. Reports to work at assigned schedule start time promptly.
8. Performs other duties as directed.
9. Must have flexibility with hours worked. Shift work.
10. Consults with immediate supervisor concerning issues, unusual
problems or developments, and clarification on direction and scope
11. Follows all applicable Safety and Health policies and practices
and informs immediate supervisor about unsafe or unhealthy
conditions observed in the workplace.
Good interpersonal skills
Team player and positive attitude
- Class A CDL license
- Minimum 2 years driving/delivery experience- DSD - Direct Store
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of DOT physical/drug test, motor vehicle
- background check
- Candidates must be available to do shift and week-end work as
needed, including 8 and 10 hour shifts
- Be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, walk, stand, kneel, stoop, carry,
push, pull and grasp, etc.
- Must have satisfactory DMV and valid driver's license
For more information on Driving with Mondelēz, call: 844-823-1904
Monday thru Friday, between 7am-8pm CST.
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz
International family with a significant employee and manufacturing
footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to
provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment,
made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing
and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic
brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins
and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids
confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require
accommodation to participate in the job application process may
contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Transportation, International Logistics & Customs
Customer Service & Logistics
Keywords: Mondelez, Elk Grove , CDL Driver, Professions , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!