User Experience Designer
Company: Aquent / Vitamin T
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At this assignment with Aquent's client, the MSI (Manufacturing
Systems & Infrastructure) team is responsible for
gathering,consolidating and tracking all manufacturing data for
products and modules worldwide. This data is captured and used
throughout the company and the products' lifecycle, from the very
beginning, to validate that units being built are fully tested and
of high quality before leaving the factory, all of the way through
to warranty support for customers.
We are seeking a User Experience Designer who possesses a real
passion for phenomenal design, a superb aesthetic sense, an
extraordinary eye for detail and a deep appreciation for user
experience in data analysis.
Do you possess the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly
complex matters into clean, understandable solutions? In this role,
you will also promote these ideas throughout the team,
collaborating to build amazing user experiences.
* 3+ years' experience in user-centered design with hands on
experience throughout the process, from user research to developing
prototypes and collaborating on implementation.
* Experience in delivering wireframes, UX flows, mockups,
interactive prototypes, design specifications, final assets as well
as personas and use case development.
* Ability and passion to understand distinct user groups quickly
and iterate solutions to their needs.
* Understanding of information architecture, design patterns and
* Work as part of a cross functional team, partnering with users,
product owners, business analysts and development teams to deliver
* Familiarity and ability to promote and manage appropriate
usability testing and user research endeavors.
* Programs knowledge: Familiarity with Design and Prototyping
software such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, Omnigraffle or equivalent
desirable, but not required
Bachelor's Degree in a related field or relevant work
Client DescriptionOur client, a leader in consumer electronics, is
one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever
created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company,
they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most
impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people,
the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be
done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be
brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you
access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental
benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you
develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you
during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and
progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be
looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping
Keywords: Aquent / Vitamin T, Elk Grove , User Experience Designer, Other , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!