Dealer (Full Time)
Company: Sky River Casino
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description* If you have already interviewed/auditioned for
the Dealer position at one of our hiring events and were emailed a
contingent offer, NO NEED to reapply! Thank you. JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB
TITLE: DealerJOB CODE: 100EEO CLASS: 9SALARY GRADE: DEPARTMENT:
Table Games OperationsREPORTS TO: Assistant Shift Manager of Table
OperationsSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: N/A# DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:Purpose and function of job. The Dealer is
responsible for dealing assigned table games while providing a
superior gaming experience in a friendly environment. ESSENTIAL JOB
FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:List duties in order of time spent or importance.
Essential duties and tasks that must be performed with or without
- Deals table games assigned, in a proficient and speedy manner
to be able to deal company established decisions per hour.
- Provides courteous service and is cordial to all patrons and
- Shuffles cards in a timely manner, ensuring a thorough mix of
cards in compliance with casino standards, as well as controlling
the pace of the game.
- Pays and takes winning and losing wagers according to company
- Verifies and signs fills, credits, and associated
- Passes on all pertinent information to relieving dealers and
- Issues chips to customers for either cash buy-ins or credit in
accordance with company policy.
- Maintains control of shoe, cards, dice, and float; always
keeping visual contact.
- Informs the table games Floor Supervisor of all irregularities
including suspicious guest activity.
- Paces games, taking into account the type of action and ability
of players keeping the speed of the game at the most efficient rate
- Verifies accuracy when signing all paperwork.
- Accepts cash buy-ins and performs drop of cash according to
- Complies with all appropriate Department policies and
procedures and gaming regulations.
- Adheres to all California rules, regulations, and Internal
Controls applicable to your position.
- Adheres to all Company Compulsive and Problem Gambling Plan
with regards to how to conduct business in this position and
specifically the regulations prohibiting service to minors and/or
- Adheres to and complies with both departmental and overall
property policies and procedures.
- Must be flexible in scheduling based on business needs.
- Performs other tasks as assigned. JOB SPECIFICATIONS:Education,
experience, skills required, equipment used.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High school Diploma or education equivalent required.
- Places the guest's experience and safety at the forefront of
- Ability to showcase dealer skills through an audition at a
- Proven proficiency in math.
- Must be skilled in dealing Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Roulette
or Pai Gow Tiles and a variety of other Table Games.
- Must possess the ability to differentiate Cheque color and
appropriate values of each.
- Must possess the necessary dexterity to deal a variety of Table
- Must possess at least three (3) or more of the five core games,
one of which must be Craps or Pai Gow Tiles (core games are
Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles). Must have a
minimum of 12 months' experience dealing in another class III
- Demonstrates commitment to guest service excellence and ethical
- Working knowledge of company internal controls and Policies and
- Working knowledge of all table games and their rules and
regulations. CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Is this position
responsible for selling, serving, or distributing alcoholic
beverages or do they have comp authority? No Gaming License
Required? California Gaming License & Wilton Rancheria Gaming
Commission Other Certifications? N/A Note: This list of duties and
responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive. It may be
expanded to include other duties and responsibilities that
management may deem necessary from time to time.The Company is
committed to achieving full equal opportunity without
discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national
origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or
sexual orientation or any other status protected by law. We welcome
the strength of diversity in our workforce.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS ASSESSMENT Rating Scale 0 – Not Applicable to
This Position1 – Normal: Conditions Similar to Everyday Life2 –
Above Average: Beyond Normal Levels3 – Extreme: Extraordinary
Levels Critical Job Elements: For the questions that follow, use
the rating scale above to describe the job. WORK
ENVIRONMENT:1Accessibility of all worksites required for the
position1Exposure to weather and temperature extremes1Exposure to
darkness1Exposure to cramped spaces1Exposure to loud
noises1Exposure to chemicals and fumes1Exposure to dust1Exposure to
heights1Exposure to work safety hazards3Exposure to secondhand
smoke1Amount of overtime/extended work hours required PHYSICAL
EFFORT:2Physical mobility: movement from place to place on the job,
considering distance and speed2Physical agility: ability to
maneuver body while in place1Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.1Physical
strength to manage routine office materials and tools2Dexterity of
hands and fingers2Dexterity of feet2Physical balance: ability to
maintain balance and physical control2Coordination: including
eye/hand, hand/foot, etc.2Endurance: prolonged physical activity
with limited opportunity to rest MENTAL
EFFORT:1Concentration/intensity: prolonged mental effort with
limited opportunity for breaks2Memory, considering the amount and
type of information1Complexity of decision making2Time pressure of
decision making2Analytical thinking2Conceptual thinking2Ability to
compute basic math calculation COMMUNICATION :1Fluency in
English1Fluency in another language preferred.2Verbal
communication1Written communication1Non-verbal communication
SENSORY ABILITIES :1Ability to see1Ability to distinguish
colors1Ability to hear0Ability to smell0Ability to taste1Sense of
Keywords: Sky River Casino, Elk Grove , Dealer (Full Time), Other , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!