Count Room Attendant
Company: Sky River Casino
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Count Room
AttendantJOB CODE: 810EEO CLASS: 9SALARY GRADE: DEPARTMENT: Count
RoomREPORTS TO: Supervisor – Count RoomSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY:
N/A # DIRECT REPORTS: N/A SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:Purpose and function
of job. The Count Room Attendant is responsible for the drop and
count processes for Gaming Machines, Table Games and other cash
counts. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:List duties in order of time
spent or importance. Essential duties and tasks that must be
performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Opens, removes, and secures currency from the slot machines and
- Adheres to all Drop/Count policies and procedures.
- Accurately counts slot machine currency drop and tickets.
- Operates electronic currency counter/sorter and ticket counter
- Records currency from each bill acceptor and table game box on
the electronic currency counter.
- Prepares and bundles the currency drop for verification.
- Separates slot ticket and currency from gaming machines.
- Performs chip count for Poker Room.
- Prepares and creates various reports on the count and enters
the information in the computerized online accounting system.
- Informs supervisors of any discrepancies or variances.
- Ensures area is maintained and clean.
- Completes Drop/count during regular shift.
- Maintains confidentially of all information.
- Performs other duties as assigned. JOB
SPECIFICATIONS:Education, experience, skills required, equipment
- Must be 21 years or older.
- High school diploma. GED, or relevant experience.
- Previous drop and count experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. CERTIFICATION
REQUIREMENTS: Is this position responsible for selling, serving or
distributing alcoholic beverages or do they have comp authority? No
Gaming License Required? Yes, Wilton Gaming Rancheria Commission
Other Certifications? N/ANote: This list of duties and
responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive. It may be
expanded to include other duties and responsibilities that
management may deem necessary from time to time.The Company is
committed to achieving full equal opportunity without
discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national
origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or
sexual orientation or any other status protected by law. We welcome
the strength of diversity in our workforce.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS ASSESSMENT Rating Scale 0 – Not Applicable to
This Position1 – Normal: Conditions Similar to Everyday Life2 –
Above Average: Beyond Normal Levels3 – Extreme: Extraordinary
Levels Critical Job Elements: For the questions that follow, use
the rating scale above to describe the job. WORK
ENVIRONMENT:1Accessibility of all worksites required for the
position1Exposure to weather and temperature extremes1Exposure to
darkness1Exposure to cramped spaces1Exposure to loud
noises1Exposure to chemicals and fumes1Exposure to dust1Exposure to
heights1Exposure to work safety hazards2Exposure to secondhand
smoke1Amount of overtime/extended work hours required PHYSICAL
EFFORT:2Physical mobility: movement from place to place on the job,
considering distance and speed1Physical agility: ability to
maneuver body while in place2Ability to lift up to 50 lbs2Physical
strength to handle routine office materials and tools1Dexterity of
hands and fingers1Dexterity of feet1Physical balance: ability to
maintain balance and physical control1Coordination: including
eye/hand, hand/foot, etc.1Endurance: prolonged physical activity
with limited opportunity to rest MENTAL
EFFORT:2Concentration/intensity: prolonged mental effort with
limited opportunity for breaks2Memory, considering the amount and
type of information2Complexity of decision making2Time pressure of
decision making2Analytical thinking2Conceptual thinking2Ability to
compute math calculations COMMUNICATION :2Fluency in
English0Fluency in another language2Verbal communication2Written
communication2Non-verbal communication SENSORY ABILITIES :2Ability
to see2Ability to distinguish colors1Ability to hear1Ability to
smell1Ability to taste2Sense of touch
Keywords: Sky River Casino, Elk Grove , Count Room Attendant, Other , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!