Main Banker - Cage
Company: Sky River Casino
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Main BankerJOB CODE:
130EEO CLASS: 5SALARY GRADE: DEPARTMENT: Credit & CageREPORTS TO:
Shift Manager of CageSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Yes # DIRECT
REPORTS: Varies SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:Purpose and function of job.
The Main Banker is responsible for supporting the Shift Manager of
Cage in balancing the Casino Cage after combining all cash and cash
equivalents, combined with the Chip, Voucher, Count Room, and Check
Bank balance sheets. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:List duties in
order of time spent or importance. Essential duties and tasks that
must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Receives cash, vouchers, chips, jackpot payout slips, and cash
equivalents from general cashiers.
- Receives cash from the count room.
- Prepares the overall cage reconciliation and accounting
- Prepares the daily bank deposit for cash, markers, and
- Receives from general cashiers, documentation with signatures
thereon, required to be prepared for the effective segregation of
functions in the cashiers' cage.
- Responsible for the reserve cash bankroll.
- Receives unsecured currency from accounting department
representatives or other team members in emergency situations
(e.g., machine jams, emergency drops, etc.).
- Prepares impressed banks for front window cashiers.
- Fills and prepares drop boxes.
- Balances kiosks.
- Rotates to work other areas of the cage (chip, marker banks or
- Verifies all funds received and disbursed to other departments
and line cashiers.
- Processes fills and credits from games and slots.
- Ensures accurate records and documenting of all transactions
affecting the cashier office accountability on an assigned
- Prepares daily bank deposits.
- Performs other duties as assigned. JOB
SPECIFICATIONS:Education, experience, skills required, equipment
- Must be 21 years or older.
- High school diploma. GED, or relevant experience.
- Some college courses in banking, finance or related experience
- 2 years' experience with currency handling.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. CERTIFICATION
REQUIREMENTS: Is this position responsible for selling, serving, or
distributing alcoholic beverages or do they have comp authority? No
Gaming License Required? Yes, Wilton Rancheria Gaming Commission
Other Certifications? N/ANote: This list of duties and
responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive. It may be
expanded to include other duties and responsibilities that
management may deem necessary from time to time.The Company is
committed to achieving full equal opportunity without
discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national
origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or
sexual orientation or any other status protected by law. We welcome
the strength of diversity in our workforce.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS ASSESSMENT Rating Scale 0 – Not Applicable to
This Position1 – Normal: Conditions Similar to Everyday Life2 –
Above Average: Beyond Normal Levels3 – Extreme: Extraordinary
Levels Critical Job Elements: For the questions that follow, use
the rating scale above to describe the job. WORK
ENVIRONMENT:1Accessibility of all worksites required for the
position1Exposure to weather and temperature extremes1Exposure to
darkness1Exposure to cramped spaces1Exposure to loud
noises1Exposure to chemicals and fumes1Exposure to dust1Exposure to
heights1Exposure to work safety hazards2Exposure to secondhand
smoke1Amount of overtime/extended work hours required PHYSICAL
EFFORT:2Physical mobility: movement from place to place on the job,
considering distance and speed1Physical agility: ability to
maneuver body while in place2Ability to lift up to 50 lbs2Physical
strength to handle routine office materials and tools1Dexterity of
hands and fingers1Dexterity of feet1Physical balance: ability to
maintain balance and physical control1Coordination: including
eye/hand, hand/foot, etc.1Endurance: prolonged physical activity
with limited opportunity to rest MENTAL
EFFORT:2Concentration/intensity: prolonged mental effort with
limited opportunity for breaks2Memory, considering the amount and
type of information2Complexity of decision making2Time pressure of
decision making2Analytical thinking2Conceptual thinking2Ability to
compute math calculations COMMUNICATION :2Fluency in
English0Fluency in another language2Verbal communication2Written
communication2Non-verbal communication SENSORY ABILITIES :2Ability
to see2Ability to distinguish colors1Ability to hear1Ability to
smell1Ability to taste2Sense of touch
Keywords: Sky River Casino, Elk Grove , Main Banker - Cage, Other , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!