United Van Lines has
local, regional or OTR
truck driver job opportunities for
CDL-A truck drivers open now!
Boost your truck driving business with United Van Lines! United
Van Lines has immediate CDL-A OTR truck driver positions open for
special product handlers. In the special products fleet, CDL-A
truck drivers will handle electronics, trade show pieces, store
fixtures and a variety of other commercial shipments on a
less-than-truckload (LTL) or truckload (TL) basis.
As a division of UniGroup, United Van Lines operates in more
than 600 locations nationwide, so we're sure to have a special
products CDL-A truck driving opportunity near you!
CDL-A Specialized Goods Truck Driver Job Qualifications:
* Benefits vary by agent, please call a recruiter for more
* Verifiable over-the-road, tractor-trailer driving experience
with a Class "A" CDL; minimum of 30 days for regional and 1 year
for nationwide routes
* Must pass all company and DOT requirements, including roadside
inspection reports (PSP), DOT medical screen, pre-qualification
drug screen and criminal background investigation
* Proven history of driving with a safe driving record
* Quality minded and customer service-oriented