NEW Black Bear Diner- Server
Company: Elite Devco, LLC
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable
and let them know you're there to personally take care of
- Inform guests of specials and feature items.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant
functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our
- Deliver food and beverages to guests in a timely matter.
- Run food orders from the pick-up window promptly regardless of
which server placed the order.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are
satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and
courteously to any requests. Pre-bus tables frequently.
- Prepare bill and present check to guest at appropriate point in
- Clean and reset tables promptly. Clean chairs, booths, and
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and
efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant
manager or immediate supervisor.
- Possess verbal and language skills to understand and
communicate with guests.
- Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service
procedures and functions.
- Possess basic math skills, operate a point-of-sale system, and
have the ability to handle money.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 5 hours).
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver plates of food, as
well as supplies weighing up to 10 pounds.
Keywords: Elite Devco, LLC, Elk Grove , NEW Black Bear Diner- Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!