Hotel Security, Holiday Inn Express Elk Grove
Company: WS Management
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Security Guard is responsible for providing
an atmosphere of confidence and trust. The Security Guard maintains
the safety and security of the hotel and its property while
ensuring the care of the Guests and their personal possessions. The
Security guard provides exceptional Guest services to every Guest
and visitor of the hotel while upholding all policies and
procedures.Hotel Security Responsibilities:
- Spend the majority of shift on foot patrol, walking, climbing
stairs of the interior and perimeter of the hotel to observe and
identify potential security and safety risks or undesirable
- Requires efficient communication skills using a two-way
- Maintain order in the hotel, dealing with the welfare of
guests, assisting with door lock problems, coordinate expedient
response to emergency conditions such as fire, fire or safety
hazards and threats to life and/or property in a calm, rational and
- Handle undesired conduct, violations of hotel policy and civil
laws as warranted for the security and safety of hotel guests,
employees, patrons, and property.
- Requires lifting and or carrying packages, luggage,
wheelchairs, and/or other safety equipment.
- Manage difficult/noisy guests following company
- Remain aware of all potential security problems and report them
to your Supervisor and/or GM following protocol.
- Report any suspicious or unusual situations encountered while
performing duties to Supervisor, GM or MOD.
- Escort all unwelcome persons from the property in a safe
manner, avoiding interruption of property operations.
- Support other departments as needed with cleaning and
- Follow all company safety and security policies and
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- CPR certification is highly appreciated, but not requiredThe
statements listed are intended to represent the key duties and
level of work being performed. They are not intended to be a
comprehensive list of all activities, duties, responsibilities or
qualifications of the job. Activities, duties, and responsibilities
are therefore subject to change and new ones may be assigned at any
time, with or without notice. Due to the cyclical nature of the
hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying
schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.We are an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make
employment decisions without regard to membership in any protected
class. If I need any accommodation in order to do the activities,
duties, and/or responsibilities listed in this job description, I
understand that it is my responsibility to notify Human Resources
of that need so that they can determine if a reasonable
accommodation is possible. Those who are ineligible to work in the
United States will not be considered.
Keywords: WS Management, Elk Grove , Hotel Security, Holiday Inn Express Elk Grove, Hospitality & Tourism , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!