Executive Chef - Multi Outlet
Company: Sky River Casino
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Multi- Outlet -
Executive Chef JOB CODE: 385005EEO CLASS: 1.2SALARY GRADE:
S9DEPARTMENT: The MarketREPORTS TO: Sky River Executive
ChefSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Yes# DIRECT REPORTS: Varies SUMMARY
DESCRIPTION:Purpose and function of job. The Multi - Outlet
Executive Chef is responsible for supporting the Executive Chef
with managing the performance and strategy of The multi-outlet and
being accountable for meeting Sky River food quality standards and
financial goals. The primary responsibilities include creating and
projecting costs for new offerings and/or specials in the outlet.
In addition, the Multi - Outlet Executive Chef ensures excellence
in guest satisfaction through effective training of staff,
commitment to the "Sky River Spirit", and a hands-on, lead by
example management style. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:List
duties in order of time spent or importance. Essential duties and
tasks that must be performed with or without reasonable
- Develops and maintains recipe cards and specifications to
ensure quality, consistency, portion, and cost control.
- Maintains a system and method of regulations, policies,
procedures, internal controls and government rules and
- Monitors the proper sanitation, of the kitchen areas and
storage and rotation of stock.
- Selects, schedules, directs, supervises, trains, and develops
- Creates and determines costs associated with menus and/or
- Ensures compliance with all department and company rules and
- Develops and ensures compliance with departmental budget.
- Maintain budgeted food costs and actively monitors labor costs,
cost of goods, and other expenses.
- Maintains quality and organization of the restaurant.
- Performs and oversees all food purchases.
- Meets special guests.
- Attends periodic meetings and training sessions.
- Learns and manages P.O.S. or other control systems.
- Maintains inventories through P.O.S. or other system.
- Organizes the restaurant for fast, efficient, and appetizing
- Maintains quality standards.
- Inventories stock, orders goods and overseas receiving.
- Provides outstanding customer and employee service at all
- Presents oneself in a neat and clean appearance at all
- Performs other duties as assigned. JOB
SPECIFICATIONS:Education, experience, skills required, equipment
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Associates degree in related field; or equivalent work
- Food service or Culinary Arts degree preferred.
- 8 years of relevant experience in a restaurant, with 5 years in
a supervisory capacity.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software; and
- Must have well-rounded food background, administrative and
- Must have extensive knowledge of all kitchen equipment.
CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Is this position responsible for
selling, serving, or distributing alcoholic beverages or do they
have comp authority? N/A Gaming License Required? Yes, Wilton
Rancheria Gaming Commission Other Certifications? ServSafeNote:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be
all-inclusive. It may be expanded to include other duties and
responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to
time.The Company is committed to achieving full equal opportunity
without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex,
national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age
or sexual orientation or any other status protected by law. We
welcome the strength of diversity in our workforce.
Keywords: Sky River Casino, Elk Grove , Executive Chef - Multi Outlet, Hospitality & Tourism , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!