Bartender - 32 Brews St
Company: Sky River Casino
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Bartender – Costumed –
32 Brews StJOB CODE: 408200EEO CLASS: 9SALARY GRADE: H1DEPARTMENT:
32 Brews Street (PUB)REPORTS TO: 32 Brews Street ManagerSUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITY: No# DIRECT REPORTS: 0 SUMMARY DESCRIPTION:Purpose
and function of job. The 32 Brews Street Bartender is responsible
for serving beverages to guests and assuring that the wants and
needs of guests are consistently exceeded. ESSENTIAL JOB
FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:List duties in order of time spent or importance.
Essential duties and tasks that must be performed with or without
- Provides prompt, efficient, and friendly quality service and
preparation of beverages to any and all customers.
- Communicates to supervisor any difficulties, guest comments and
other relevant information.
- Up-sells and regularly replenishes beverages, abiding by
responsible alcohol service regulations.
- Converses with Guests about alcoholic beverages, advising the
types and styles of beverage, taking beverage orders and serving
- Promotes, sells, makes and presents cocktails.
- Complies with legal provisions of local liquor codes.
- Assesses guest's intoxication level and takes appropriate
action as needed.
- Monitors factors which interfere with the total experience of
- Uses refrigeration system correctly.
- Effectively operates the post-mix syrups bulk dispense
- Operates the beer reticulation system.
- Adheres to stock control procedures.
- Complies with all department rules, regulations, policies,
procedures and internal controls and any and all local, state and
federal rules and regulations.
- Accepts payment and/or comp authorization upon service of all
beverages prepared and/or served. Complies with ABC training.
- Balances register at end of shift.
- Participates in developing specials.
- Trains interested beverage servers for the bartender
- Attends periodic meetings and training sessions.
- Promotes positive public and employee relations.
- Presents oneself in a neat and clean appearance at all
- Perform s other duties as assigned. JOB
SPECIFICATIONS:Education, experience, skills required, equipment
- Minimum of 2 years' experience bartending in a high-volume
front bar, service bar, and/or fine dining environment or nightclub
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have advanced bartending techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of bartending recipes & mixology.
- Experience with elevated garnish, ice & glassware programs
- Advanced knowledge of wine varietals & popular producers along
with advanced knowledge of beer & liquor brands.
- Must have previous experience & be comfortable with jigger
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests, co-workers, and
- Must be able to wear and appear to be comfortable in the
assigned uniform provided by Sky River without restrictions.
- Must be at least 18 years old, possess a high school or
equivalent diploma and have the ability to obtain the appropriate
licenses pursuant to California regulations.
- Must be sanitation certified.
- Servsafe Certified.
- Must be a knowledgeable mixologist. CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Is this position responsible for selling, serving or distributing
alcoholic beverages or do they have comp authority? Yes Gaming
License Required? Yes Other Certifications? Note: This list of
duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive. It
may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities that
management may deem necessary from time to time.
Keywords: Sky River Casino, Elk Grove , Bartender - 32 Brews St, Hospitality & Tourism , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!