New Grad Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN EG)
Company: Specialized Daycare Services, Inc
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Specialized Daycare Services, Inc - My Friends Pediatric Day
Healthcare Center is offering recent graduate RN's the opportunity
to gain expereince with pediatric patients while doing direct
patient care in our pediatric center located in Elk Grove.
- Utilizes the nursing process to monitor, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care.
- Perform nursing care which can include, but not limited to:
enteral feedings, medication administration, tracheostomy care and
respiratory treatments, while monitoring for any change of
- Provide complete documentation of all care provided.
- The Register Nurse (RN) will perform duties within their scope of
practice to meet direct patient care needs.
- Current California Register Nurse (RN) License.
- Current BLS card.
At My Friends Pediatric Day Healthcare Center, we are pleased to
offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay bi-weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees
- 401(k) savings plan
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
About My Friends Pediatric Day Healthcare Center:
My Friends has been making a difference in the lives of our
pediatric patients, caregivers, and employees for almost 20 years.
We take great pride in caring for our patients with respect and
dignity - caring for them in a center designed specifically for
them. We have trained, experienced nurses to provide you the
support you need to be successful. My Friends is committed to
customer service and compassionate patient care making us a trusted
Varying shift times on weekdays and weekends are available.
Keywords: Specialized Daycare Services, Inc, Elk Grove , New Grad Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN EG), Healthcare , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!