Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Specialty: PhlebotomistLocations: Jackson, CA 95642Shift: Monday
- Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.Duration: Long-term contract that is
ongoing!Start Date: ASAPPay: Competitive pay based on years of
- Experience doing blood draws, labeling specimens, centrifuging
specimens, recording maintenance data and decontamination, updating
patient information, etc.
- Collects and stores specimens according to established
- Properly explains in a clear but courteous manner the process
of the venipuncture (blood drawing) and or other specimen
collection (ex. urine or fecal) as required
- Demonstrate technique/s using straight needles and/or butterfly
- Fully understand all of the physicians' orders.
- Matches laboratory requisition forms to specimen tubes. Label,
centrifuge, split, and freeze specimens as required by test
- Check all test requisitions or computer label against script to
ensure 100% correct.
- Package specimens for transport
- Stores specimen sample according to required temperature,
places samples in appropriate collection container/ tube,
accurately labels, follows different procedures as outlined by
specific to protocol deemed necessary for transport to maintain
integrity of the specimen.
- Understand and comply with OSHA and DEP regulations.
- Attend annual department trainings Answer telephone calls, read
laboratory results to satisfy inquiries.Minimum Qualifications:
- Requires active CPT1 license
- Minimum of 6 months' work experience performing venipunctures
in a fast paced lab or hospital setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite If you are interested &
meet the qualifications, please email me at with your current
resume and any questions that you may have. I look forward to
hearing from you! Chelsea RomanoSr. RecruiterAll Medical About
UsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing
recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the
nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify
the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized
approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national
healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the
focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect
travel nursing opportunity!
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Elk Grove , Phlebotomist, Full-Time, Healthcare , Jackson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!