Mental Health Therapist
Company: Foresight Mental Health
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We're so glad you're
considering joining our team.
At Foresight, we're committed to building culture from the inside
out. We're thrilled to rank No. 26 in Glassdoor's 50 Best Places to
Work for small- and medium-sized companies. Join a community that's
changing mental health care for the better.
More support and innovative tools for better care
As a provider with Foresight, we want you to focus on what's most
important - treating and caring for our members. Which is why we
have a team dedicated to handling all the administrative aspects of
therapy: credentialing, scheduling, billing and marketing. This
extended support gives you the time and space you need to be
present and engaged with our members.
You'll also enjoy support from your colleagues during small-group
case consultation weekly meetings. These location-based groups are
an intimate way to collaborate with other therapists and build
community and camaraderie.
And with our in-house bioengineers and software developers, we've
created a suite of care-enhancing tools meant to empower you with
additional data and insights to better inform your approach.
What You'll Do
- Practice individual, couples or group psychotherapy
- This is a full-time position: minimum 30 clinical
(member-facing) hours per week
- Position is currently remote with intention to return to office
with option for Hybrid (2-3 days/week) or full-time (5 days/week)
in office at a future date
- 2 hours paid charting time; 1.5 hours paid meetings
What You'll Bring
- One of the following licenses is required: Licensed
Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Licensed Clinical Social
Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed
- Active independent CA state license (or awaiting license number
after successful pass of license exam)
- Requisite degree - must have completed state-specific degree
and coursework requirements
What You'll Receive
- This position pays an hourly rate of $50; annual equivalent of
$87K to $102K, depending on hours worked per week
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off, sick time, paid holidays
- 401k with employer match
- Annual stipend for continuing education units (CEUs) and
- In-house, free CEU program for California therapists and
reimbursement for new modality certification
Come join our dynamic and innovative network of providers working
toward mental wellness for all.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California
Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to
providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet
your needs. If you're a person with a disability and require
assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to
reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome
members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Keywords: Foresight Mental Health, Elk Grove , Mental Health Therapist, Healthcare , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!