Company: The Meadows Assisted Living
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Staff Nurse (RN, LPN/LVN)!
This position is responsible for assessment of resident health
status for both new and existing residents and the subsequent
development of the care or service plan. Under the direction of the
Director, Health and Wellness, this position is responsible for
routine communication with direct care staff, medication aides,
other nursing staff, the Director, Health and Wellness, and the
Administrator about the needs of residents and maintaining
compliance with all regulatory standards. Provides ongoing audit
and reviews clinical systems to ensure compliance with State
regulations and policies.
Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts &
request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for
clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other
contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide
feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.What we offer
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team to work with
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance ProgramResponsibilities:
- Communicate with Director, Health and Wellness on resident
needs on an as needed basis to ensure consistent quality
- Participate in providing hands on care and specific nursing
tasks as required and in support of the resident's care plan.
- Provide clinical support and training of care staff in support
of continuing education requirements for care staff.
- Assist in transcription of physicians' orders and the review of
new physicians' orders.
- Maintain the proper certifications required by local and state
licensing agencies which include on-going in-service trainings,
accreditations, specific coursework and certifications.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job
responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, and
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or
- Candidates are required to be vaccinated prior to September, 1,
2021 or complete COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment
by September 30, 2021.Must have compassion for and desire to work
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid State Nursing License as a Staff Nurse (RN or LPN/LVN).
Certifications as required by state.
- Must have 1 year of experience as a nurse or caregiver
preferably in an Assisted Living or Memory Care community.
Supervisory experience of 6 months or more in a health-related
- Must be able to read physician orders and match to Medication
Administration Records for residents. Understanding of medical
terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate with
- Effective written and verbal communication with all residents,
families and visitors
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Understanding
of human resource rules.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
test.Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your
interview for this exciting opportunity!
** Please do not include the date of your graduation, if applicable
on your resume or application. Thank you. **
Keywords: The Meadows Assisted Living, Elk Grove , Staff Nurse, Healthcare , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!