Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Specialty: PhlebotomistLocations: Jackson, CAShift: Monday -
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.Duration: IndefiniteStart Date:
- Experience doing blood draws, labeling specimens, centrifuging
specimens, recording maintenance data and decontamination, updating
patient information, etc.
- Collects and stores specimens according to established
- Properly explains in a clear but courteous manner the process
of the venipuncture (blood drawing) and or other specimen
collection (ex. urine or fecal) as required
- Demonstrate technique/s using straight needles and/or butterfly
- Fully understand all of the physicians' orders.
- Matches laboratory requisition forms to specimen tubes. Label,
centrifuge, split, and freeze specimens as required by test
- Check all test requisitions or computer label against script to
ensure 100% correct.
- Package specimens for transport
- Stores specimen sample according to required temperature,
places samples in appropriate collection container/ tube,
accurately labels, follows different procedures as outlined by
specific to protocol deemed necessary for transport to maintain
integrity of the specimen.
- Understand and comply with OSHA and DEP regulations.
- Attend annual department trainings Answer telephone calls, read
laboratory results to satisfy inquiries.Minimum Qualifications:
- Valid Phlebotomy certification for the state where you will be
employed as required in some states
- Minimum of 6 months' work experience performing venipunctures
in a fast paced lab or hospital setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-2 years of experienceIf you're interested, please:1) Email
with your Resume/Questions2) OR call me at the number belowBest
Regards,Amanda ArmendarizRecruiting ConsultantAll Medical Personnel
- Allied Health(214) 432-3771 (Call or UsAll Medical Personnel is a
national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing
Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare
staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process
with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from
local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout
the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we
can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Elk Grove , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Jackson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!