RN Hospice Case Manager Sign on Bonus
Company: Anchor Health
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Anchor Health - ***SIGN ON BONUS $7,000***
Are you looking for a work place where you can make a genuine
Company Culture that feels supportive, genuine and appreciative of
Anchor Health is committed to the communities of which we serve,
the patients and families we have the honor of caring for and the
EMPLOYEES who have chosen us as their work family.
Anchor Health is a unique organization that offers enhanced hospice
services throughout Sacramento area. - We are currently seeking an
experienced hospice RN Case Manager to join our team. - -
Duties of Hospice Registered Nurse Include:
- Completes an initial, comprehensive and ongoing comprehensive
assessment of patient and family to determine hospice
- Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current
and previous illness.
- Conducts home visits and assesses/evaluates patient's
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as
patient status and needs change.
- Develops a care plan that establishes goals, based on nursing
diagnosis and incorporates palliative nursing actions. Includes the
patient and the family in the planning process.
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the
- Attends and participates in Interdisciplinary Group
- Completes, maintains and submits accurate and relevant clinical
notes regarding patient's condition and care given.
- Supervises ancillary personnel and delegates responsibilities
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current RN license in California
- Current CPR Certificate
- Registered nurses shall have a minimum of (a) one year of
experience as a professional nurse within the last three years OR
(b) have a baccalaureate degree in nursing from a program
accredited by the National League for Nursing and current RN
license. Minimum of two years experience, at least one of which is
in the area of public, home care, or hospice nursing.
- Must have a valid CA driver license and an automobile that is
insured in accordance with the requirements of state of California
and is in good working order.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills
and nursing skills per competency checklist.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Keywords: Anchor Health, Elk Grove , RN Hospice Case Manager Sign on Bonus, Executive , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!