Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Infosys is seeking a Support Engineer with Redwood CPS job
scheduling tool experience and will also assist in the development
of guidelines and procedures for administration, maintenance and
security best practices, create SOPs and other documentation,
monitor infrastructure, anticipate problems and suggest
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Elk
Grove, CA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may
require travel in the US.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Redwood CPS job schedule
- Ability in process scheduling, automation and process
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Job control
- Knowledge of other job scheduling tools like Autosys, Tidal or
Autosys is added advantage
- Serves as the primary contact at onsite for the SAP Operations
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team-oriented
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Willing to work in Shifts -( Saturday through Tuesday) or
(Saturday thru Wednesday )
- "On-Call" rotation via X-Matters
- Adhere to Work Instructions and SOP's
- Able to travel to other client locations as needed.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- SAP Basis experience or exposure preferred.
- Good in communication and in Client Interaction.
- Have good knowledge on Redwood CPS Job scheduling tool
- Some exposure and knowledge to SAP Basis Operations
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and
workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com
Keywords: Infosys, Elk Grove , Support Engineer, Engineering , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!