Lead Preschool Teacher
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Teachers are Heroes! Do you want to be a hero and work in a fun,
engaging, and loving environment for children?
Are you ready to continue your Legacy or begin a new journey in
Early Childhood Education and make a difference in the world?
If so, Discovery Tree and Arista Schools, the premiere women-led,
early learning leader in Sacramento, is excited to add you to our
Your Purpose Starts With Us: Discovery Tree and Arista Schools
Vision is to merge work and play in a professional, creative
environment that challenges both children and adults to be active
and lifelong learners.
As a Lead Teacher at Discovery Tree and Arista Schools, you'll help
care for little ones. You'll provide a safe and loving environment
that nurtures the social, emotional, cognitive, creative, and
physical development of each child.
- Creates lesson plans that are balanced and appropriate to
- Document learning experience through displays and pictures
- Maintains positive informal and formal communication with
families on a daily basis
- Maintains a safe, comforting and stimulating environment for
infants and toddlers
- Facilitates and maintains childcare licensing standards
- Friendly and a desire to work as a team in a rewarding,
- plans, supervises and implements all/part of the program in
accordance with the philosophy, policies and procedures of
DISCOVERY TREE SCHOOLS.
- Is responsible for developmentally appropriate weekly lesson
plans, rotation plans, staff communication regarding individual
plans & rotation, and to post plans (or assure plans are posted)
one week in advance for parents and staff.
- Guides program Teachers and staff in maintaining facility,
supplies, and materials to reduce waste/breakage/misuse. etc
- Previous experience in a preschool environment
- Strong verbal communicator with an upbeat personality who is
comfortable and excels with speaking to parents
- Energetic, nurturing, positive, child-friendly personality
- Shows initiative; strong work ethic
- High school diploma
- A minimum of the 12 Core Early Childhood Education units
- CDA Degree or a Permit.
- Clear fingerprints for FBI, DOJ, and child abuse.
- Current physical.
- Clear TB test.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Competitive Salary.
- Employee childcare discounts worth up to $8,600.00 or more for
- Paid time off, Sick, and Bereavement leave.
- Some positions have flexible schedules.
- Paid Professional Development Training and Continuing
- Staff Meals.
- Staff Parties.
- Medical Benefits.
- Multi-site growth advancement opportunities.
- Member of the Childcare Success Academy.
- Playful Work Environment.
Compensation: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to Association for
Early Learning Leaders.
Keywords: AELL, Elk Grove , Lead Preschool Teacher, Education / Teaching , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!