Company: Aloha Products
Posted on: September 18, 2022
CNC Programmer/MachinistWe are looking to hire a
skilled/experienced CNC Programmer/Machinist. As a CNC
Programmer/Machinist, you will be responsible for reading and
interpreting technical blueprints, inputting the design
specifications, adjusting the machine cutting paths, and performing
quality checks on the final product. You must have troubleshooting
skills for any issues that arise during the manufacturing
process.To ensure success as a CNC Programmer/Machinist, you should
have 10 plus years of extensive experience working in
manufacturing, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work
unsupervised.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reading and interpreting technical blueprints and design
- Inputting the product design into the computer modeling
- Choosing and loading the correct cutting tools for the
- Adjusting machine settings to the desired product
- Troubleshooting issues during the manufacturing process.
- Completing quality control tests during the manufacturing stage
and on the final product.
- Perform mathematical calculations of shop problems.
- Use CAD/CAM Software to generate CNC programs
- Interpret engineering drawings/blueprints and program them into
- Build basic/complex machine parts, tools, and/or plastic
- Set up parts onto the CNC Mill/CNC Lathe and run it correctly
per blueprint.EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 10 years of CNC Programming experience.
- MasterCAM and SolidWorks experience are a must.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and interpret design blueprints.
- Extensive experience with computer modeling software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and stick to a deadline.
- Ability to work after-hours when required.
Keywords: Aloha Products, Elk Grove , CAD/CAM Programmer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Jackson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!