Company: Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Overview:Designs and produces art and copy layouts for material
to be presented by visual communications media such as, magazines,
newspapers, television, electronic media, and packaging.
Electronically designs and produces printed materials such as
advertisements, brochures, newsletters, and forms by performing the
- Prioritizes, tracks, handles, and maintains records of the
elements, and time schedules of multiple projects.
- Consults with client or supervisor to evaluate individual
- Prepares illustrations or rough sketches of material according
to instructions of client or supervisor.
- Studies illustrations, photographs, and text to plan
presentation of material, product, or service.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and
copy, selects style and size of type, and creates sample
- Prepares layout prints for supervisor or client.
- Presents samples to supervisor or client for selection and
- Creates finished layout, or prepares instructions for workers
who assemble and prepare final layouts.
- Reviews final layout and suggests improvements as needed, and
presents final layout to supervisor or client for approval.
- Prepares final layout for printer or paper, film, or disk.
- Maintains image resource files.
- Reviews client order.
- Creates or reviews specifications, including fonts, page layout
grid for text and artwork, paper, and printing processes.
- Transfers text into computer using keyboard, scanner, modem or
- Resizes and modifies artwork on-screen, and creates new artwork
using illustration or graphing programs.
- Positions text and artwork on page grid, formats text according
to font specifications, and copy fits.
- Transfers completed material onto paper, film, or disk.
- Checks proofs.
- Reviews quality of final product before release to
client.Qualifications:EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate will have a college degree in graphic
design or a minimum of 5 years professional graphic design
experience for advertising, PR agency or other large company with
multiple concurrent projectsPay range: $24.00 - $31.20 per hour
Shift Differential: Non-Exempt employees will receive a $1.00 per
hour shift differential for any hours worked between 10:00pm and
This is not a smoke free workplace. Although we employ
state-of-the-art air filtration systems, cigarette smoke is in the
Keywords: Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort, Elk Grove , Designer, Graphic, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Jackson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!