Senior Financial Advisor
Company: Edward Jones
Location: Elk Grove
Posted on: April 1, 2021
*Do you want to elevate your practice? Edward Jones is here for
With Edward Jones, experienced Financial Advisors like you will
discover a different kind of business model. Over 19,000 financial
advisors run their own offices and make their own decisions. But
they have vast resources, from a full-time Branch Office
Administrator to some of the most advanced technological tools and
resources in the industry. With Edward Jones you can be in business
for yourself-but not by yourself. So why not grow your practice
with an organization that supports your professional and personal
Edward Jones is constantly adapting while staying firmly grounded
in doing what's best for our clients - that's what makes us an
industry original - and steady as a rock. For more than 97 years
we've put an intense value on trusting relationships, nurturing
ideas and investing in people. It's why we're consistently rated as
a great place to work by our Financial Advisors. This is what makes
us stand out in the industry - this is what makes us Edward
Moving your practice takes a lot of self-reflection, and we are
here at any point in time for a confidential discussion. We have an
entire team dedicated to transitioning your practice, including
connecting you with Financial Advisors who've recently made the
transition to Edward Jones.
* Forward thinking. Industry leading and technologically
* Edward Jones is Built to be better. Together - and
* Our community-based branch offices are our only profit
* Individual support from a Branch Office Administrator and
thousands of headquarters associates allow you to focus on what's
most important, your clients.
* You are truly equipped to provide what's best for each of your
clients - not for the firm. We offer a full spectrum of products
and services to help meet the goals of your client. From
high-net-worth individuals to business owners to all other
long-term investors, Edward Jones provides the products, plus
extensive support and resources, to help ensure you can serve each
of your client's unique and often complex investing needs.
* Our Integrated information system and advanced, client-facing
technology makes it easy to serve clients - with Focus on our
Docusign, remote capabilities, mobile app for clients, goals-based
advice, financial foundations.
* We believe that those who share in the work, should share in the
* Transfer compensation is individually assessed and optimized for
incoming financial advisors to ensure a smooth transfer to the
* Your compensation is based on the practice you build, not
requirements defined by prior performance levels, obligations or
* A portion of your variable income is based off assets that
transfer in for up to the first five years, regardless of how the
assets are invested - even if they are transferred in kind.
* Your total compensation is made up of multiple income streams,
which could include, commissions, guaranteed supplemental salary
and new asset compensation, profits sharing, travel awards and
* Transition Team*
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
* Pre-transition planning.
* Industry leading training and support tailored to your unique
needs and the needs of your clients.
* For those Financial Advisors transitioning a more robust
practice, On-Site support begins Day 1.
* Ongoing dedicated support to help ensure a smooth transition for
your practice and your clients.
* You can also expect---*
* No ceiling to your earning potential and growth based on the
energy and effort you put forth.
* Your production - your earnings.
* Leadership development opportunities; your professional
development is tailored to you.
* The flexibility that you need to balance your personal and
professional life - the best of both worlds.
Disclaimer *In the past, certain financial advisors have had the
opportunity to make a limited partnership investment in Edward
Jones' parent company, The Jones Financial Companies, L.L.L.P.
(JFC), a Missouri limited liability limited partnership.
Eligibility to participate in a limited partnership offering has
historically required, among other things, financial advisors to
meet certain tenure and performance requirements. As of January 1,
2020, over 24,000 Edward Jones associates, including financial
advisors, branch office administrators and home office associates
are limited partners of JFC. Past limited partnership offerings are
not a guarantee of future offerings.
* Must have the following registrations: Series 7 and Series 63/65
or Series 66.
* Insurance license preferred, will be required if not currently
* Desire to build long-term client relationships and experience in
a client-facing role.
* Passion for new opportunities to grow your individual financial
advising practice while being collaborative region and firm
* J.D. Power, 2020 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee
Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the 2020
J.D. Power U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study---.
* Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors
in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2020 Financial
Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction
among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit
[jdpower.com/awards]() for more information.
* Edward Jones Ranks Highest in Investor Satisfaction, According to
J.D. Power 2019 U.S. Full Service Investor Satisfaction
* The 2019 Full Service Investor Satisfaction Study is based on
responses from more than 4,629 investors who primarily invest with
one of the 18 firms included in the study, based on 8 factors. The
majority of the study was fielded in December 2018. Your
experiences may vary. Rating may not be indicative of future
performance and may not be representative of any one client's
experience because it reflects an average of experiences of
responding clients." For more information, visit
* FORTUNE 2020 - Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE
100 Best Companies to Work For-- list.
* From FORTUNE --2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
* Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for
millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
* 2020 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of
680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC
Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
* Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on
Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list - the highest
ranking among the financial-services industry!
* Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the
2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two
spots from last year.
* The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of
rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee
feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified--- organizations.
Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work
for in 2019 list, the firm's 20th appearance on the list. The firm
also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services &
Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great
Place to Work and FORTUNE.
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term
financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing
tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have
located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million
clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with
clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who
enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with
clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide
support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver
an ideal client experience.
Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other
financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs
of long-term individual investors.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, pregnancy, veterans status, genetic information or any
other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Edward Jones, Elk Grove , Senior Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Elk Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!